RoboForex Cryptocurrency Trading: Improved Conditions
RoboForex is an international broker that has been at the forefront of delivering high-quality brokerage services to global customers for quite some time now. The company specializes in providing traders with its proprietary trading platform. It has a brokerage license IFSC/60/271/TS.
They have made several improved changes to their trading conditions that are described in brief below.
- 26 Crypto CFDs: Through RoboForex, users can access crypto CFDs of 26 different cryptocurrencies such as Dash, EOS, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, and Bitcoin.
- 24/7 trading: Traders can access different markets on the go on a 24/7 basis.
- Leverage: RoboForex allows its users to trade with a leverage of up to 1:50 for different trading instruments. Trading with leverage allows traders to control a lot of investment by just the fraction of its value.
- Minimum investment: The minimum investment amount at RoboForex is a mere $10.
Improved Trading conditions
- New Assets: Till now, users of RoboForex, who used MetaTrader 4 and 5 for cryptocurrency trading, could only trade cryptocurrency pairs that included fiat currencies. This includes BTC/USD, XRP/USD, ETH/USD, LTC/USD, EOS/USD, BCH/US, ETH/EUR, and BTC/EUR. However, they have recently added two additional pairs: ETH/BTC and LTC/BTC. This will allow users to conduct crypto to crypto trading.
- Reduced ECN- Account Commission: RoboForex has decreased commission to 0.2% and has decreased the commission for operations involving cryptocurrency assets by 1.5 times.
- Lower Spreads for Pro-Standard Accounts: RoboForex has significantly reduced the spreads for cryptocurrency trading on Pro-standard accounts.
The RoboForex brand is operated by Belize-based RoboForex Group. Since its inception in 2009, the broker has grown in capacity and size. It offers multiple trading instruments such as Indices, ETFs, commodities, metals, stocks, and cryptocurrencies. They function both as a dealing desk as well as a non-dealing desk that offers STP and ECN trading accounts through its platforms.
For more please read Roboforex Review