CM Trading Registration – Open Account for Free
CM Trading is owned by Global Capital Markets Trading South Africa Private Limited. Currently, they have centres in Seychelles and Johannesburg. Regulated by the Financial Services Board (FSB), the platform has emerged as one of the best brokerage portals in South Africa.
Here are the answers to some frequently asked questions to help you:
How to Open a CM Trading Account?
CM Trading aims to facilitate this registration process and offers a very simple account opening process. To register an account for CM Trading, you need to follow these simple steps:
- To begin, visit the official website of CM Trading and click on the ‘Open Account’ option.
- Following this, you will be required to fill out a form with the necessary details. These include your name, contact details, and your employment status.
- You can choose your account type as per your trading skills. If you wish to practice trading, opt for a Demo account, or you can opt for a Live Trading account directly.
- After you accept the terms and conditions, your registration will be complete.
The minimum amount of deposit that you will be required to pay for using CM Trading is $250. Once the amount has been paid, the account will be registered within a few moments and you can resume trading immediately after that.
Note: Your capital is at risk
What are the Different Kinds of CM Trading Accounts?
To suit the needs and trading styles of every trader, CM Trading offers four different types of trading accounts. The accounts differ from each other on the basis of the speed of trading and the level of analysis offered. The different kinds of accounts offered include:
Mini Account – The Mini Account of CM Trading is priced between $250-$999. When opening a Mini account, you will get a Demo Account and a leverage of 1:400. Featuring a normal spread, CM Trading will offer you a daily and a weekly review, along with an e-book for trading.
Classic Account – Priced between $1,000-$9,999; the Classic Account offers leverage of 1:400 and a Demo Account too. It offers you one Risk-Free Trade and features a regular spread. With the Classic Account, you will also have access to a webinar that will introduce you to Forex.
Executive Account – Featuring a tighter spread, the Executive Account is priced at $10,000-$24,999. The account offers you two risk-free trades. You will also have access to two webinars – one on the introduction to forex and one on understanding fundamental and technical analysis.
Premium Account – The Premium Account offered by CM Trading is priced straight at $25,000. The account features a competitive spread and allows you to make same-day withdrawals. Further, you will be able to make 3 risk-free trades and run 2 trading strategies. Apart from the two webinars mentioned above, the premium account also offers access to a webinar on the psychology of trading.
All the above accounts offer you the provision of a Demo Trading Account for practice. However, unlike other brokerage sites, you cannot avail the demo account for free. The Demo Account can be accessed only after you have registered for one of the live accounts, i.e. after the payment of the deposit amount for the live account.
What Features does CM Trading Offer?
CM Trader focuses on providing excellent customer support to facilitate traders. The platform offers important resources to train traders about the risks and skills of the trade and many other features. Here are some key features of CM Trading that make it stand out from the others:
- AT CM Trading, you can trade in a variety of financial assets like forex, stocks, CFDs, indices, and cryptocurrencies too.
- CM trading has a mobile app that allows you to trade easily from the app itself, at any time and from anywhere.
- The CM Trading platform is compatible with a wide range of payment options like Debit or Credit cards, CashU, Bank Wire, Fasapay and Netteler.
- The platform has a high pay-out percentage and offers lucrative bonuses as well.
- To facilitate trading, the CM Trading platform features advanced tools for market analysis.
- At CM Trading, you will have access to an automated mirroring service – CopyKat.
- The platform also offers facilities for social trading and offers round the clock bilingual support to their customers.
With these features, CM Trading offers a favourable environment for trading. Functioning since 2013, the platform has become a reliable brokerage option in South Africa.
CM Trading is named the Best Financial Broker in Africa for 4 years in a row now! For more Infos about CM Trading please read CMTrading Review
Note: Your capital is at risk